Van Hunt Net Worth: $2 million
What is Van Hunt Net Worth?
Van Haunt is a famous American singer, musician, songwriter, and record producer with a net worth of $2 million. He is famously known for his cover song “Family Affair”.
Summary of Van Hunt Net Worth:
-Van Hunt Net worth: $2 Million
– Date of birth: May 8, 1970. 51 years old
– Gender: Male
– Birth Place: Dayton, Ohio
– Profession: Singer, Record Producer, Songwriter, Musician
– Nationality: American
– Hunt has one child. In a 2011 interview, he said that he had a 7 years old son. Van Hunt went on and spoke about how he was enjoying fatherhood.
– Hunt owns a record label. He started his own record label; Godless Hotspot in 2011.
-Van Hunt is currently dating Halle Berry.
– Hunt was an English major in Morehouse College before he dropped out to start his career in music.
Van Hunt was born on 8th March 1970 in Dayton, Ohio, United States.
His father was Van Hunt Sr, and a friend to Ohio Players drummer- Jimmy “Diamond” Williams.
Hunt took up drums at 7 and saxophones at 8. Later, he added keyboard and bass. The guitar was the last musical instrument Van Hunt learned to play. He played guitar in a local rock band- Royalty.
Van Hunt relocated to Arlington, Texas shortly before he relocated to Atlanta, Georgia in 1996 for university education at Morehouse College. In Morehouse College, he studied English but dropped out later.
While in Atlanta, he produced a few hip-hop demos for different Atlanta rappers so that he could settle his bills. Van met up-and-coming record producers and artists such as Jermaine Dupri, Dallas Austin, and TLC through his production work.
Van Hunt released his first album in 2004. His first single-“Dust” earned him a Grammy nomination for “Best Urban/ Alternative Performance”. Later on, in 2007, the singer won a Grammy for the Best R&B Performance.
Hunt composed and co-produced the song “Hopeless” for Dionne Farris, a singer formerly of Arrested Development. Later, she joined her band on keyboards and guitars. “Hopeless” appeared on the recording for the film Love Jones (1997).
Together with Rahsaan Patterson, Hunt co-wrote numerous songs on his album Love in Stereo (1999). He also co-wrote with Cree Summer for her album, Street Faerie in the same year.
In 2002, he collaborated with Joi on the single “Missing You”. Hunt met Randy Jackson A$R person through Dionne Farris. Jackson would then become Hunt-s manager in 2002.
Van Hunt has been in a relationship with model and actress, Halle Berry since 2020.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Who is Van Hunt’s wife? Van Hunt is in a romantic relationship with Halle Berry.
2. What is Van Hunt’s net worth? $2 million.
3. Who’s Van Hunt? Von Hunt is a famous American Singer and producer.
If you are interested in knowing the net worths of other singers/songwriters, you can read our posts on Sabrina Carpenter Net worth, Tamela Mann Net Worth, Glenn Frey’s Net Worth, Kenny Lattimore Net Worth, Sam Hunt net worth, Coffey Anderson Net Worth, Akon net worth