Kenny Lattimore Net Worth: $2 Million
Kenny Lattimore is an American singer, songwriter, producer, and actor with an estimated net worth of 2 million dollars.
He showed a passion for singing at quite an early age and began building his career.
This famous singer and actor was Born on 10th April 1970 in Washington D.C as Kenneth Lee Lattimore.
He is an American national of black ethnicity. Kenny Lattimore took up Kenny as a nickname, and it’s what he goes by.
He is about 5.9 feet tall, keeps a beard, and is currently 52. Kenny is ranked as an elite celebrity burn in the United States.
Key Facts about Kenny Lattimore
- As of 2021, Kenny Lattimore’s salary income is 400,000 dollars annually.
- Kenny Lattimore became famous after his tunes “For you” and “Never overoccupy” became very popular.
- His song “For you” earned him a Grammy Award nomination.
- Kenny was nominated for the Soul Train Award in 1998 and again in 2013.
- His first solo album “Kenny Lattimore” released in 1996, led him to win the NAACP Image Award for Outstanding New Artist.
- In 2020 his popularity bumped up a notch after appearing in “The Last Dance,” a Michael Jordan documentary.
- Kenny Littamore has over 194000 followers on instagram and has quite an active platform on twitter.
- Kenny Lattimore went to Eleanor Roosevelt High School in Maryland, where he joined and performed with his school band.
- Soon after, he graduated from Howard University and joined the R&B group, Maniquin, as a session vocalist. He became their lead singer, and in 1989, they released one album.
- In 1991, Kenny left the Maniquin group and went solo. He released the album “Kenny Lattimore” in 1996, with 12 songs. “From the Soul of Man was his second album. He released his third album, “Weekend,” with the record label Arista in 2001.
- Alongside his first wife, Chante Moore, they recorded several duet albums, including the 2006 Uncovered/Covered album.
- In 2012, Kenny Lattimore launched his record label, “SincereSoul Records .” In 2013 he released the Back 2 Cool album
- Kenny is currently married to Faith Jenkins, who is an American judge. They got married in 2020. This is after Kenny and his first wife, Chante Moore, announced their divorce in 2011.
- Chante Moore and Kenny Lattimore had been married since 2002, and they have a son, who they named Kenny Lattimore Jr.
Having based his career in the entertainment industry, Kenny Lattimore seems to be earning a good amount of money, with his net worth projected to go over 2 million dollars in a few years. He is a wealthy man making money from various bands and has private properties.
Kenny Lattimore Most Asked Questions
- How tall is Kenny Lattimore?
He stands at 5.9 feet with a good bodyweight matching his height.
2. How much is Kenny Lattimore worth?
This R&B singer’s net worth is estimated to be 2 million dollars up to 2021. However, this figure is estimated to rise in a few years.
3. Is Kenny Lattimore married?
From 2002 to 2011, Kenny was married to Chante Moore, and they had a son named Kenny Lattimore Jr. in 2020, Kenny Lattimore married American judge Faith Jenkins.
4. Who was Kenny Lattimore’s first wife?
Kenny’s first wife was singer Chante Moore who he married in Jamaica in January 2002. They, however, announced their divorce in July 2011.
5. Where is Kenny Lattimore from?
Kenny is from Washington D.C, USA, born on 10th April 1970. Later in life, he moved to New York, where he signed with Columbia records in 1995.
6. How old is Kenny Lattimore’s son?
On 10th April 2003, Chante Moore gave birth to Kenny Lattimore Jr., who is now 19 years old. He was a product of Kenny’s first marriage.
If you are interested in knowing other Singers’ net worth, you can read our posts oSam Hunt net worth, Coffey Anderson Net Worth, Akon net worth, Van Hunt Net Worth, Sabrina Carpenter Net worth, Tamela Mann Net Worth, Glenn Frey’s Net Worth